Taking the use of natural light seriously, a museum space harbors minimalist works and synchronizes itself to sun-time. The New York Times > Arts > Art & Design > It's Just Daylight, But It Has Endless Shades
Sunday, October 24, 2004
- Name: Jo Guldi
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Jo Guldi is a historian at Brown University
- Disenlightenment is on its way... EducationGuar...
- The New York Times > Arts > Art & Design > Avant-G...
- Rudyard Kipling : My Own True Ghost Story Argum...
- The New York Times > Arts > Music > 'Götterdämmeru...
- 18th century ideals revisited in EnglandThe New Yo...
- The New York Times > National > At Ports, Cargo Ba...
- NPR : Reporter's Notebook : Journeying to the Sour...
- The New York Times > Arts > Art & Design > French ...
- BBC NEWS | England | London | Three inju...
- A Geomantic Fairy Tale Geomancy is the ancient ...
Close Friends (in Real Life)
Chloe Cockburnis working for felon enfranchisement from Harvard Law.
Simon DeDeois writing poetry criticism while exploring the structure of the universe.
Danah Boydis documenting social change on the internet.
Robert Arnoldtakes pretty pictures of city life.
Paul Freedmantold me five years ago that he was going to build a better freight bike, and that's exactly what he did.
Kevin Jones and Rosa Lee Hardenare Episcopal evangelicals fighting against malaria, for a living wage, for gay rights.
Anonymous Preaching Studis talking about how to be a Christian by sharing love in, not leaving behind, the modern world.
Ben Dueholmis a Lutheran seminarian who does politics.
Scott Paethpreaches the Christian left from a Catholic university in Chicago.
Chris Abrahamwants to become the blogging rock star of today's latte-drinking Harpers-reading East-Coast desk job.
Brother Karekinis a punk/monk.
Jory Bellmakes things very small and very big.
Abby Vigneronis a quasi-Anglo-Catholic political analyst
Jeff Heeris designing the visual technology revolution.
Jamesdesigns with noise and heals through faith
Richard Channing Moorethinks about bird brains when he isn't playing with his hair.
Meghana Bhattstudies how tv viewers respond to political advertisements and what motivates greed
Aaron Einbondcomposes soundtracks for the next generation of systematic genius thinkers
Enrique Landa Vis a maker of pants and forger of art
Social Redemptionis where the progressive Christian geeks are
The Christian Alliance for Progressis working to bring politics into accord with progressive Christian values
The Phoenix Affirmationssummarize progressive interpretation of scripture
The Church of the Advent of Christ the Kingis a nice place to spend time in San Francisco