Landscape organizes everything within sight.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bloggers helping bloggers to find the black response to Katrina

My curiosity about where to find black bloggers on Katrina was first vented here, then responded to by the Kossacks, and then received an extremely worthy reply at Negrophile.

The Negrophile response is really uplifting to me (they found us, we didn't go after them!) -- ask and the door shall be opened, indeed. Thanks, Negrophile, for helping to keep alive this important line of social questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo, I am having all manner of problems with your site--I apologize for not keeping up with you as well! your feed seems no longer work with LJ, and sometimes I get errors when I try to go to your site directly.

I promise to catch up this week. Glad to see you back on the blogosphere!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home