Landscape organizes everything within sight.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Trying out this whole Performancing thing

Theoretically, I can now tag my blog entries. Happy day!

Performancing is an
add-on to the Firefox browser which theoretically is supposed to make this whole "tagging" thing work... and theoretically I'm teaching the world of activits about "tagging" so that they can index and find each others work more easily. So let's see how it works!

In theory, this entry (gaily typed into a nifty box at the bottom of my browser, no login necessary) should automatically let me link to tags (see the cute links below), which in turn link to similar other entries as categorized by del.icio.us or technorati.

And then theoretically my nifty sidebar yonder can point you all to my discussions of the city, sex, and God, separately, depending on what you're interested in on that particular day.

Now wouldn't that be fun?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, it doesn't work with Typepad. I'll have to figure out how to get that working on my system.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home